We are going to slowly take the next step in gathering again. We have already started gathering on Wednesday Nights utilizing strict social distancing. This has worked well thus far. We are now going to expand to the morning worship time. We will be following the guidelines listed below. We are not encouraging anyone to go against their best instincts regarding their health and well-being. For those who wish to gather here are the guidelines we are asking everyone to abide by for the safety and well being of all.
1. Sunday School will be cancelled until further notice.
2. We are going to start gathering for Wednesday Nights at 6:30 pm and Sunday Morning at 11:00 am. These times will also be streamed live on our facebook page. We are only asking for people to gather if they feel safe and secure to do so.
3. The building will be sanitized before each gathering. Chairs, equipment, and hard surfaces will all be cleaned with disinfectant.
4. Chairs will be positioned 6 feet apart with those from the same household being able to set together.
5. We are asking everyone to wear a mask as they enter the building for the safety of others. It would be helpful if you brought your own, however, some will be provided at the door.
6. We are asking everyone to use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the building.
7. The restrooms will be open with hand sanitizer provided
Please remember that worship will not look as it did before the virus. We are set up in order to have an online presence. The brass band will not be playing and the choir will not be singing. The service is abbreviated and more to the point. However, nothing can really replace the body gathering together to worship. Let us encourage you to put the distractions aside and enjoy being together in the act of worship. We will continue to expand our services as we feel it is safe to do so. We look forward to seeing more of you this Sunday.